Terms & Conditions
As source code is included with our software, all sales are final as the product is digital and "non-returnable". In extreme cases, we do offer refunds however these are at sole discretion of our company.
Refunds will not be given due to lack of knowledge of the software's functionality. We strongly suggest that you take the time to have a good look at our online demo to see if our product suits your needs.
We also recommend that you make sure your server supports all software requirements. We will not honor any refund if the problem lies with the fact that your server does not have the requirements installed.
If you wish to transfer your license to another party this can be done for a fee of $15. Which will need to be paid prior to the transfer of ownership. Support is offered to original owners only. If you are a new owner, you may purchase a yearly support package.
License Agreement and Disclaimer
1. This is an agreement between Licensor and Licensee, who is being licensed to use one of TanCode Softwares, Scripts.
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Script, Software Purchased from TanCode.
3. This License permits Licensee to install the the purchased script, software from TanCode on one computer system. Licensee will not make copies of the TanCode - script or allow copies of the Script, Software Purchased from TanCode to be made by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement. Licensee may make copies of the Script, Software Purchased from TanCode for backup purposes only.
4. In case of a breach of the Limited Warranty, Licensee's exclusive remedy is as follows: Licensee will return all copies of the Script, Software Purchased from TanCode to Licensor, at Licensee's cost, along with proof of purchase. (Licensee can obtain a step-by-step explanation of this procedure, including a return authorization code, by contacting Licensor at [address and toll free telephone number].) At Licensor's option, Licensor will either send Licensee a replacement copy of the Script, Software Purchased from TanCode, at Licensor's expense, or issue a full refund.
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE'S USE OF ANY OF SD SCRIPTS' SOFTWARES/SCRIPTS.
6. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee's business operations.
7. Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee's right to use this script (by TanCode) upon any material breach by Licensee.
8. Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the Script, Software Purchased from TanCode upon termination of the License.
9. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this TanCode - script. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Script, Software Purchased from TanCode.
10. SDScripts, its managers, partners, and or sponsors can not be held liable for any damage or loss of information or material that may occur from the use of its products.
11. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor's signature.
12. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
The Licensor, its management, or any of its employees, associates, or partners cannot be held liable for any damages that this Software may cause.
As the Licensee and user of the Software, you agree to accept full liability for any damages, risk, and losses involved with or incurred by the use of the Software/Scripts.
The software/scripts are provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, explicit or implied.
The entire risk as to the quality, security, and performance of the software is borne by you. You assume all responsibilities in using the software.
This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the License Agreement.